Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas To All And Happy Hanukah


Merry Christmas to all and Happy Hanukah 


Here are the goodies that came in my 2019 Attic Krampus Part 2 pack. Three metal cards; #1 Jaime Hitchcock, #2 Lindsey Greyling and #3 Kevin P West.


The sketch card is from Jaime Hitchcock, I love this one.

I had actually forgotten, but I did have a Christmas card I could have posted, this Cameron Johnson Christmas sweater that I picked up shortly after 2019-20 Hoops Holiday was released.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Shawn! Love that sketch card, was everybody who backed this project guaranteed to get one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if you backed certain levels and above. Lower levels were just the base cards or metal cards.

      Delete
  2. That sketch card is beautiful... and that ugly sweater that Johnson is wearing is pretty darn ugly. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for the best place to buy Psychedelics Products Online ?

    Visit the website below and thank me latter

    buy MDMA without prescription


    buy magic mushrooms for depression


    buy magic mushrooms for anxiety online

    ReplyDelete