Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Foles In On The Loose


Today Nick Foles requested, and was granted, his release from the LA Rams. After the unexpected and totally confusing trade that sent him to the Rams his play declined and was eventually moved to a backup role and with the Rams drafting Jared Goff #1 it was clear that Foles was the odd man out on the Rams depth chart.

Rumors are currently tying him to Denver and New England. I had brought up him possibly going to the Broncos earlier this year and I can understand the reason New England may be interested I still think the Broncos are a better option because any time in New England will be limited to just 4 games this year while he could be the starter the entire season in Denver if he wins the position.

I am still a big fan of Foles, his time in St Louis should really be discounted because not even Russell Wilson could look good playing behind the Rams line, and I think he can still build a solid career in the right place with the right coach.

I picked up this 2015 Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks Nick Foles stained glass recently along with a number of other University of Arizona cards. I don’t know what it is about a stained glass card but I just have to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment