Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Who You Gonna Call?


I saw Ghostbusters today, hilarious, so I figured this would be the perfect time to post about some recent pickups. They are from the 2016 Cryptozoic Ghostbusters release. The base set is built on the original movie with inserts and subsets that also encompass the movies and animated show.

There are some very cool inserts including sketch cards, autographs, cels (from the animated show), Totally Fabricated slime and manufactured name badges. I was able to find a nice sketch card and animation cel, both containing Slimer. I am still watching for good deals and want to add a slime card, autographs and some cards portraying Ecto-1.




3 comments:

  1. Man I still want/need an animation cell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animation cels are a great insert set. Since practically everything is digital, more sets cannot contain them, which is a shame.

    Disney should really dive into their archives and release sets with pieces of cels. Don't have to be a lot of big ones - just a few of the great cels here and there (Steamboat Willie, Snow White, etc....) and then cels from some other features, but lower characters. I'd buy a case of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome sketch card of Slimer! The animation cel card is really cool too. Don't think I have any cel cards in my collection. Might need to add that to the list.

    ReplyDelete