Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thank You For Your Entries, The Contest Is Now Closed


The list is compiled and I will be randomizing the list shortly and posting tomorrow night. In all there are 32 people who joined the contest with five of them getting two entries. I will announce the winners tomorrow and post a screenshot of each randomization.

Here are the rules that pertain to this portion of the contest:
  • There will be 7 prizes
 
  • The list will be randomized for each prize with the first person on the list after each time I run the randomizer being the winner for that specific prize. So first time I randomize, that person is the first winner, the first person on the second time I randomize is the second winner and so on.


  • If a person that has already been selected as a winner comes up again I will run the randomizer again to determine the next winner. This way no one person can win more than one prize.

  • The prizes will be made up of 1997 Screen Play tins with cards, a Jerry “The King” Lawler autograph (which also includes two 2015 Leaf National Wrapper Redemption Acetate cards) and a stack of 50 Ken Griffey Jr cards (which may increase as I go through my collection).

  • I will be breaking down the prizes over the next few days so people can see what each of the prizes contains.

  • Once the contest closes I will take Thursday 7/14 to organize the list so I can run it through the randomizer and will run the lists on Friday 7/15 and announce the winners that night or on 7/16.

  • At this point I am planning on letting the first winner select their prize, then the second winner, third winner and so on.

 

Again I want to thank everyone who reads my blog, I enjoy writing and I am so appreciative that people take the time to read my thoughts on the hobby.


1 comment: