Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tomorrow Is The Day


The final trade package that I am covering is my most recent, a trade with P-Town Tom from Waiting ‘til Next Year. Tom reached out to me for a trade right before I moved so I asked to delay it a couple of weeks. I ordered some cards for him that I am waiting on so he shipped his package this past week.

In all there were a couple of dozen Griffey cards plus a pack of 2016 Stadium Club, which I pulled a base Griffey card from that pack so an added bonus. The cards range from 1993 Leaf All-Star through 2000 Skybox Metal and I needed every one of them with a couple replacing ghost cards.


















3 comments:

  1. The 1993 Upper Deck Griffey takes the cake. Such an amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pulled a Griffey from the Stadium Club? Wow! What luck.
    Got your package the other day. Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete