Friday, March 16, 2012

Upper Deck Makes Space Debris Cool

Upper Deck has revealed the final pieces to their 2012 Goodwin Champions release which is scheduled for release in June. We can expect to see a continuation of the Animal Kingdom patches, which this year will include a T-Rex and Pegasus. They will also be completing the Entomology set with some interesting specimens including the first-ever spiders.

What I have been waiting for though has been the “It Comes From Outer Space” relics, a 20-card set that will showcase a variety of space relics like meteorites and space debris. The cool thing is that this set will not contain any 1/1 cards so while rare it should still be available to collectors. I love the design, Upper Deck nailed this one. It kind of reminds me of 1950s comic books.

1 comment:

  1. While it would be awesome to own a piece of meteorite, I wouldn't want it embedded into a card. I'd rip that sucker out and get it framed or mounted.

    ReplyDelete