Monday, November 17, 2014

Back To The Farscape Project


Since I picked up the four Farscape cards from the closing comic book shop I have added a couple more cards to my collection.
 
The first is another card from my favorite character, a Zhaan costume card #CC13 from Rittenhouse Season Two release. So far I have three of the four Zhaan costume cards released, I am only missing #C10. This one is actually my least favorite of her costume cards because it depicts her while she was “budding”. The Delvians are vegetarians though when they are starving their bodies crave meat and they begin to grow buds on their bodies. The flowers release a pollen that causes other species to become paralyzed which allows the Delvians to feed on them.

 
The other pickups are a collection of 6 promo cards that were unintended releases, similar to the AU promo cards. The cards are numbered SF1-6 and are made up of the main characters John Crichton, Aeryn Sun, Ka D’Argo, Zotoh Zhaan, Bialar Crais and Chiana. What is cool is that Virginia Hey autographed the Zhaan card, her character.






No comments:

Post a Comment