Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hitting 600!


 
When I entered 2016 I was at 552 unique Griffey cards and I didn’t set any goals for my collection this year because I really am just trying to get back to enjoying collecting. I guess logically the next step would be getting to 630 (Griffey’s career home run total) unique Griffey cards and then after that maybe shooting for 750 by the end of the year.

This year I have started off my Griffey collection with a bang hitting up COMC, justcommons and eBay and I picked up some very cool cards but last night as I was entering my new cards in to Zistle I noticed that I hit #600 and what a card it is. This card was actually going to be my next addition on my White Whale wants list but sometimes the right card shows up for a price you are willing to pay and it all works out.

I am ecstatic to have this card in my collection, 1987 International Sportcard Bellingham Mariners Ken Griffey Jr #15. The seller included the rest of the 33-card team set too.

1 comment: