Thursday, July 24, 2014

Recent Pick-Up: 2013 Topps 75th Anniversary Dawn Wells Autograph


I am dealing with writer’s block so I am turning to another recent pick up, a Dawn Wells autograph.
 
In May I finally got my hands on the Russell Johnson autograph that I had been watching so I turned my attention to adding a Dawn Wells autograph to my collection and I finally picked one up. This one is from the 2013 Topps 75th Anniversary release. I am not really big on this card, the black and white re-print on the card just leaves too much open white space but it was within my price range, $9.24 shipped, so I picked it up to add to my Gilligan’s Island collection.
 
In 1997 Dart released a Gilligan’s Island set and I am planning on selecting a cool  Dawn Wells and Tina Louis card from the set and send the cards to have them signed. I heard Dawn Wells is pretty good at signing for fans but Tina Louis is not but I am going to take my chances.

1 comment:

  1. Gilligan's Island was such a major part of my childhood. It was always on TV in the afternoons when I got home from school. It never occurred to me that the Professor could make a TV out of coconuts and vines, but there was no way he could get a two way radio receiver made?

    ReplyDelete