Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Top Pickups Of 2016

Last year I did a Top 10 Pickups of 2015 so I decided it would be a nice piece to follow up with at the end of each year. This year as I was working on my list I realized I had way to many cards so I decided to do two lists with one solely Griffey cards and one list of all the rest.

This one was very difficult because I did pick up some wonderful cards and I did add some very nice cards to my Ryan Bader, Jay Buhner and Steve Largent collections plus there were some cards I would have added to this list except I had intended to write a post about those specific cards so I decided to leave them off this list but the list is still some wonderful pickups this year.

1.      1955 Topps All-American Jim Thorpe

2.      1933-34 National Chicle Skybirds Manfred von Richthofen

3.      2012 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Kelly Slater Auto Booklet

4.      2015 Sportkings Vault Evel Knievel Memorabilia card & 5x7 autograph


5.      Wrestling Quadruplets



6.      1977 Topps Star Wars C-3PO Golden Rod Error

7.      Jeremy Bullock autograph

8.      2000 Upper Deck Ovation Ichiro

9.      2015 World Stars Toreka Isshu card

10.  2008 Rittenhouse Stargate Atlantis Danny Trejo autograph

 
 
Honorable Mention:
 
1977 Topps UK Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi

 
2010 Topps UFC Ryan Bader Ruby parallel #5/8
 


No comments:

Post a Comment