Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Look At 2012-13 Marquee Basketball



Every so often I come across a product that has me speechless, something that leaves me unable to explain in depth my feelings about the set (good or bad), which is rare because I usually talk too much. 

This is one of those sets

I am just at a complete loss for words when it comes to this upcoming Panini basketball release. Maybe “appalling” or “dreadful” might work; I am not sure what to say really.

I give you 2012-13 Marquee Basketball

Each box (No SRP announced yet) will contain 20 packs with 8 cards per pack. You will pull 3 autographs and 35 rookie cards. There are 5 different rookie subsets (all part of the 150 card base set) and 10 different inserts; which includes 4 player autograph insert sets, 1 coach autograph insert set and 5 uniquely designed inserts (Panini’s words, not mine).

Some of the technology that is being used in the set and inserts include Swirlorama (The Griffin Slam Dunk insert), Black Holographic Film Board (The Durant Stars of the Night insert), Acetate (The Bryant Champions) and Laser Cut (The Irving Rookie card).

 I really have nothing else to say but…


Here…







No comments:

Post a Comment