Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On To The New Year


Now that the holidays are done, the Christmas decorations are packed away and stored for another year and my work load has slowed I am ready to get back to writing. I have a list of posts I want to work on covering set reviews, hobby news and commentary/musings. Lots of stuff to cover with plenty of sets coming out over the next few weeks, looking forward to sitting down and writing a post that is not a short musing, anecdote or commentary about a card.
 
I don’t think I have really set goals for my collecting or the blog besides shooting to hit at least 20 posts a month (11 out of 12 months in 2012, not bad), continuing the Vintage Card of the Month posts along with the Random Packs/Blasters reviews. I am playing with the idea of adding a Pack From The Past post each month but I want to make sure I can come up with a solid selection of packs to open. I am also hoping to bring back some ideas I have toyed with over the past year if I feel they can make a nice contribution to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment