Friday, August 5, 2016

One Cool Dude


 
I am going with a one-card post tonight. This card was inserted in to National Convention packs in 2013 by Panini. The card is of Panini employee Tracy Hackler and includes a large multi-colored relic from his t-shirt and is autographed.

Topps and Panini have both included employees but Tracy Hackler is probably one of the few employees that has shown time and again that he is a big advocate of the average collectors and has been a cool dude since his time at Beckett.

 The card has been around since the 2013 National Convention but it just hung around my Want List as a gray whale until I finally gave in when COMC had their Memorial Day special sale.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the first time I saw these... I had to have one. Grabbed all four Panini employees a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete