Monday, August 8, 2016

Recent Ryan Bader Pickups


Some of the cooler Ryan Bader cards that I have picked up lately. I am currently at 80 unique Ryan Bader cards, I will soon need to go through and try to put together an all-encompassing Bader checklist so I know where I stand. His first cards appeared in 2009 so I don’t expect the checklist to be larger than 400 or 500 cards total including parallels and inserts.
 
I picked up a number of base cards through COMC and was able to get some nice deals on eBay on the more limited cards like the printing plate and the Topps Vaults. His cards are usually pretty fair in price so building a Ryan Bader pc is easy on the wallet.
 
Bader is scheduled to fight early next month at UFC Fight Night 93 in Germany against Ilir Latifi.
















No comments:

Post a Comment