Sunday, January 1, 2017

Let The New Year Begin

Happy New Year!


For me 2016 was an up and down year ending on an extremely low low I know the change of the calendar does not make a huge change but I am trying to look up even though I have been sick in bed for the last two days. I did lose 15 pounds so that was extremely on the positive side.
 
I didn’t set any blog goals last year and I do not plan to set any specific goals this year. Former goals included posting so many times a month, continuing certain serial posts and continue to build on my player collections. All of which I already do anyway so to set it as a goal is not necessary. Basically remain active, interact with other collectors and bloggers and keep working on my player collections.
 
My current player collections:
Ken Griffey Jr. 1,255 unique cards
Jay Buhner: 107 unique cards
Ryan Bader: 110 unique cards
Steve Largent: 35 unique cards

No comments:

Post a Comment